COVID 19 Updates
March 28, 2020
The Federal Department of Homeland Security and Minnesota Governor Tim Walz have included Vehicle Service in its list of essential infrastructure.
In light of stay at home orders, our service and sales department will remain open. Vehicles are an essential to the many who still need transportation to work, the grocery store, hospitals and other vital places.
The health and safety of our customers is a top priority and we have made the following operational adjustments to ensure our dealership adheres to proper health guidelines:
- We are practicing social distancing in our showrooms, delivering vehicles and urging appointments only.
- We are disinfecting vehicles before and after test drives and regularly disinfecting our sales and service departments.
- Our employees are to disinfectant hands before and after each customer interaction.
Please don’t hesitate to call or email us with any and all questions and concerns.
Take Care of You and Yours,
Your Rapids Honda Team
March 16, 2020
For Customers and Employees who visit Rapids Honda
The health and safety of our customers, employees, and community is our top priority. While this is a new virus and we do not have every answer, if you are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, please go to your medical provider to be checked out.
In terms of our workplace environment, we have taken the following measures:
1. We have asked our janitorial service to continue providing additional cleaning measures on a nightly basis, including disinfecting surfaces that come into contact most frequently – door handles, desktops, countertops, etc.
2. We have hand sanitizer posted throughout the Dealership for you convenience and safety.
3. We are providing Clorox Disinfecting wipe throughout the Dealership to wipe down vehicles before driving and after test-driving.
4. We want to make sure all our customers are greeted with a friendly smile and warm hello. Please understand we have instructed our staff from not shaking hands.
5. We will continually disinfect work areas after every customer.
We are closely following the CDC guidelines and directions to ensure the health and safety of anybody visiting Rapids Honda. Our goal is to help minimize and prevent the spreading of the virus while serving you, our employees, and our community.
Thank you for your understanding as we get through these tough times
Rapids Honda Management